The intigriti hackademy is a collection of free online learning resources in the field of web security. For every vulnerability category, you will find a detailed explanation with real-life examples, write-ups, bug bounty tips and explainer video by PwnFunction. We will be updating this list on a regular basis, so make sure to subscribe to our weekly newsletter to get informed about the latest updates!
- Open Redirect
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Insecure Direct Object Reference (IDOR)
- HTTP Parameter Pollution (HPP)
- XML External Entity Processing (XXE)
Other guides and tutorials