Let’s start from the beginning!
Bug Bounty, Continuous security testing… All relatively new terms and definitely the new way of improving security maturity. But how do you get started? The available information found online is often unstructured, inconsistent and the amount can be overwhelming. Therefore we decided to start from the beginning and create a bunch of well-structured easy to digest resources for you. These resources will help you to achieve clarity on how to overcome your cybersecurity challenges.
New marketing resources in a nutshell
- An Introduction To Bug Bounty Programs
- Continuous Security Testing Through Researcher Incentivisation
- How To Reduce Risk of Cyberattacks Through Ethical Hackers
Discover new Datasheets
- Selfhosting a Bug bounty vs a platform
- Overcoming cybersecurity challenges
- Intigriti USP’s
- Vulnerability disclosure program (VDP) vs Bug Bounty
Download our new Ebook
- A guide to six common bug bounty myths
“A wealth of information creates a poverty of attention.”
An Introduction To Bug Bounty Programs
The need for modern, proactive security has never been more important. A simple yet proven method to protecting against cyber threats is to invite ethical hackers in. Watch this webinar to get a 60-minute introduction to bug bounty programs.
Continuous Security Testing Through Researcher Incentivization
Ethical hacker incentivization is increasingly becoming a prioritized security method for CISO’s in the UK. To get the most value from this strategy, watch and learn in our 60-minute webinar where we discuss best practices for success.
How To Reduce Risk of Cyberattacks Through Ethical Hackers For The Retail Industry
Many retailers have shifted to eCommerce in recent years. This rise in eCommerce activity also presents more cybersecurity opportunities for criminals. Watch our 60-minute webinar today to learn how to deliver a safer online shopping experience for your customers.
Discover new Datasheets
What Makes Intigriti’s Platform Unique?
Our offerings cater to all organizations and for various levels of security maturity. But what makes us different? Download this short booklet to discover the many ways in which Intigriti outshines other bug bounty platforms on the market.
Self-hosting A Bug Bounty Program vs Publishing Via A Bug Bounty Platform
Businesses can choose to receive and manage vulnerability disclosure reports themselves or publish and host through a bug bounty platform, such as Intigriti. Get a quick understanding of the key differences in our easy-to-read booklet.
Agile Testing Powered by the Crowd
Read about bug bounty programs vs pentesting, bug bounty benefits and why it is so important staying one step ahead. A vulnerability reported and fixed is one less opportunity for a cybercriminal to exploit.
Vulnerability Disclosure Policy (VDP) vs Bug Bounty Programs
Creating a stress-free and sensical way for ethical hackers to disclose security vulnerabilities to you is critical. Intigriti offers both VDP and bug bounty program disclosure routes through the platform. Download this short booklet to understand the similarities and differences between them.
Read our new ebook
A Guide To Reducing Risk For The Retail Industry
A rise in eCommerce activity also presents more cybersecurity opportunities for criminals. Intigriti explains how retailers can successfully work with ethical hackers and bug bounty programs to improve their cybersecurity.
What else is cooking?
- We strengthened our password policy. Passwords now needs to be at least 10 characters long and the new password can not be the same as the old password. Additionally, the password can not be the same as the Email address used for user login.
- “Pre-Auth Account takeover/OAuth squatting” is added to our general out-of-scope template. This means that we advise customers to add this to their out-of-scope by default.
- Our Intigriti Corporate Policy is published online. We want to make clear to everyone, companies, researcher and any other website visitor alike that Intigriti is operating according to some fundamental ethical and legal principles. This shapes a sort of “Code of Conduct” for employees but has been called “Corporate Policy” to avoid confusion with the researcher Code of Conduct. The Intigriti Corporate Policy is available here.
Statistically unlikely but over 25% of our Product & Engineering team are born in May, so there has been lots of cake this month!
Does the idea of working in a promising, flexible and fulfilling environment inspire you? Discover careers at Intigriti by visiting our careers page or following us on LinkedIn. We look forward to your application!